Hi! I’m Stacey, I am a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach and Kinesiologist. I work with women over 40 who want to lose weight, gain more energy and improve their gut health, stress and anxiety. I offer ongoing support to help you implement gradual and sustainable changes to improve your health and elevate your well-being.
I specialise in
Plant Based Nutrition
Support with Diabetes and other Chronic Health Conditions
Clearing emotional trauma, blocks, fears and limiting beliefs
Work With Me
Are you struggling to lose weight past 40?
Do you feel like you have let your body and health spiral out of control?
You’ve tried all the fad diets and weight loss gimmicks but nothing works and you aren’t seeing the results you desperately want
The Doctor has advised you to lose weight but you are unsure where to begin or what to eat
Are you struggling with a health condition that makes losing weight difficult?
You just want to fit into your favourite jeans and feel slimmer and sexier again
Well let me tell you…it IS possible to lose weight over 40 and keep it off for good!
This is why I designed my signature Love Living 12 week 1-1 coaching program so you can lose weight, gain more energy and feel more in control of your health and life.
We take the stress out of dieting with no starving or depriving yourself
- I will help you figure out which foods work best for your body
- How to deal with cravings when they hit
- Help you discover where you are getting stuck and how to break the cycle
- How to develop your mindset for success
- Establish and clear the root cause/s of your emotional/binge eating
- Fully personalised advice on how and what to eat for your particular health condition
- Give you easy and manageable goals each week to get you lasting results
- Help you discover which exercise you LOVE and can stick to
- Help you to create a kick ass morning routine and a relaxing evening routine to start and end the day right
- How to create more time during your day for YOU!
You will, achieve and maintain your ideal weight
Increase your energy
Improve your digestion
Strengthen your immune system
Enjoy better sleep
Feel in control, on purpose and empowered
and most importantly improve the relationship with yourself and your body!
What you get:-
- Private & Bespoke 1-1 coaching sessions with me for 3 months (weekly)
- Email support in between sessions
- Relevant worksheets to get massive breakthrough
- A plan of action
- ME in your corner spurring you on to help you smash your goals
You are here because you are ready to make changes in your life, get your body back, reclaim your health and feel more alive, energetic and in control, right?
So stop holding yourself back and playing small in life, YOU are worth investing in, YOU are important, YOU are loved!
Hop on a totally free Discovery Call with me and let’s talk about you, where you are at and where you want to be.
How do you want to feel?
How do you want to look?
How do you want to be?
The body is designed to eliminate any disease and does it’s best at protecting us by storing these toxins in our fat cells. This is the safest place to store them and so is generally why people cannot lose weight or why they plateau in their weight loss because the body needs the fat cells to store this waste otherwise it can get re-released into the bloodstream and can cause more issues and so the body, in its effort to protect us, will stop you losing weight.
Raw, living whole food prevents and in many cases reverses diseases like arthritis, pain, allergies, digestive ailments, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, skin problems, autoimmune disorders and even cancer – which are considered lifestyle diseases, as they were relatively rare one hundred years ago until we started processing our food. Instead of aches, pains, fatigue and illness you can invest your energy into pursuing your dreams and living life to the fullest.
Candida Albicans is an aggressive fungus commonly found in the birth canal, intestines and mouths of healthy humans, yet can become problematic after the usage of antibiotic, contraceptive pills and HRT, stress or consuming sugar excessively. It is a very common yet almost always undiagnosed condition that many of us are suffering with. Many of us have no idea that this gut yeast can be the underlying cause to most of our health issues.
- Jan OsborneStacey Carl, has changed my life, I was diagnosed type 2 diabetic, I was 14 stone, way over my correct weight, until finding out I was diabetic, I just ate what I wanted, I know it was too much weight, but closed my mind to it, I contacted Stacey, because I was so scared to be diabetic, Stacey was just amazing, I must have asked 100's of questions, and each time, Stacey advised encouraged and supported me, my diet changed, as did my mind set. I felt better, lost some pounds, and then, I was stunned, I did not want snacks, I did not crave chocolate (I was a chocoholic) cakes, sweets, biscuits, everything I needed was there in plant form, after almost 3 months of being Vegan, I have lost almost a stone, but have lost it slowly, so it will stay off, I have more energy, my depression has lowered beyond belief, BP is good, and sugar levels lowering, I am now cutting statins down, slowly, and still I ask questions and still Stacey replies quickly and with good humour and kindness, this is one honest caring lady, who want's to help us to be well, and at the same time what we eat is healing our bodies, so no need to have so many medicines from the doctor, its changed my life for the better I am 66, so its never too late to make a change, talk to Stacey and you can make the change too, safe in the knowledge that Stacey will always care and advise you, if I had to score Stacey out of ten it would be 10 every time, good luck
- Sharon RobsonAfter years of struggling with bloating and discomfort associated with food I sought the help of Stacey. The advice and help she gave me was brilliant. She suggested making a few changes to my diet and although I am not fully vegan the difference to my health is staggering. I no longer suffer with bloating, my hair and skin improved and I have more energy – I simply feel fantastic and enjoying food like never before. I would recommend her services to everyone, the positive results I have experienced since adopting the new approach to food and diet have been life changing.
- Fiona BIn March 2017 I went to Rome for a romantic anniversary with my partner and ended up being admitted to Hospital in agonising pain. It wasn’t until I got home and went to the Hospital here that I was advised I had severe anaemia and fibroids so large they were equivalent to a 17 week pregnancy. This caused me to gain weight, I was lethargic, had very heavy periods that lasted for 2 weeks at a time, I was restless, suffered from chronic back pain and low concentration. I was told my symptoms would only be resolved by having a hysterectomy and I was given tablets to reduce my symptoms until the operation took place. I decided that I didn’t want my womb removed and sought help from Stacey as I was aware of her work and knew people she had previously treated successfully. I had a one to one meeting with Stacey advising of my condition and how I felt and she wrote a diet plan specially for me. Within months of following this plan I had energy, lost weight, my concentration increased, I wasn’t in pain and my periods were not as heavy or long. I feel like I have a better body and the best part is my fibroids have shrunk and are continually shrinking. With the progress I have made it means that I now don’t have to have a hysterectomy! The advice and nutrition plan have saved my womb hurrah! I am so pleased with my results so thank you Stacey